Working of Mifepristone pill ?
The abortion pill Mifepristone is anti-progesterone to curtail development of pregnancy. It causes a breakage of uterine lining, detaching the fetus from support, nutrients, and oxygen. As the medicine also ripens cervix, the later widens. When combined with Misoprostol medication, you will experience complete pregnancy termination. The medical abortion is 95 percent times competent to push out pregnancy parts from womb, without stirring any severe effects.
Need of Mifepristone and Misoprostol Combination
It is important to take medication course containing both Mifepristone (primary tablet) and Misoprostol prostaglandin pill. Anti-progesterone medicine alone cannot terminate pregnancy, but only stops its growth. To expel fetal remains, you will have to intake Misoprostol, but this medicine too has lower efficacy in ending pregnancy, if taken without Mifepristone. This is why it is recommended to purchase both the abortion pills online for best outcome.
You have to begin a medical abortion by orally consuming down one Mifepristone (200mg) with water. Taking a light and fatless meal beforehand is fine, but do not include alcoholic beverages or smoke. Do not miss taking the tablets or indulge in overdose. After two days, ingest 4 Misoprostol pills (800mcg) by putting these in the cheek pouches to conclude pregnancy termination.
Side Effects of Mifepristone
Few Mifepristone side effects are vomiting, diarrhea, nausea, dizziness, drowsiness, tiredness, and headache. However, these cause no serious complications, but disappear later to abortion. The intended effects are cramping in abdomen and heavy bleeding.
Mifepristone: Precautions, Care Tips and More
There are few care/safety tips, contraindications, and precautions to direct you on effective functioning of abortion pills.
- Avoid purchasing Mifepristone online to cease pregnancy, if you are allergic to the abortion pills, have ectopic pregnancy, more than 35 years of age, and suffer from kidney/adrenal gland/heart/liver disorders.
- Do not breastfeed, engage in physical work or lift heavy objects/sports, use interacting drugs, douche or have intercourse, or insert tampons.
- After Mifepristone abortion, gap the next pregnancy at least by 3 months, and do not have sex for 14 days after the pregnancy ending.
- In case of complications, visit emergency care. Do not continue an incomplete pregnancy. Get it removed by surgery if Mifepristone abortion pill fails.
Indications of a Completed Mifepristone Abortion
It is possible to tell if an Mifepristone abortion happened successfully. Here are the indications to it.
- The side effects (nausea, vomiting, urgency or urination, tender breasts etc.) or intended symptoms (cramping, bleeding lessens) begin to fade.
- If you are more than 9 weeks pregnant, maybe the embryo or sac will be visible on eviction. But, having a uterus ultrasound will allow confirming if the medications worked or not.
- Preferably get the ultrasound done 10 to 14 days later to Mifepristone use. As record says, only 23 percent of pregnancy endings get over in a week, and others take few more days.
There are no reviews yet.